We are in unprecedented times with massive cultural norms changing in a blink of an eye. From sexuality, gender confusion, greater individualism and isolation, from tolerance to diversity, and family crises to name a few. The once agreed upon mores of our culture have changed... and we aren't going back.
What does God say about them?
How are we to interpret them and respond?
How do we think Biblically on the cultural shifts?
Join us as we wrestle through the tough cultural changes we are seeing across our land.
Each week we will see from 1 Corinthians that we aren't the first generation
to wrestle through moral changes.
Join us as we learn to stand Biblically in a cultural storm.
- Where do you Get Your Theology? (1 Corinthians)
(1 Corinthians 1:10-17; 3:1-23; 12)
- Judging Others (1 Corinthians 4)
- Life Issues: Body image; Abortion, Gender, Assisted suicide, Racism... (1 Corinthians 5; 6:12-20)
- Lawsuits vs. Forgiveness (1 Corinthians 6:1-8)
- Sexuality: LGBTQ+ (1 Corinthians 6:9)
- Alcohol & Drugs (1 Corinthians 6:10)
- Lying (1 Corinthians 6:10)
- Marriage, Divorce & Singleness (1 Corinthians 7:8, 25-35)
- Can I Do/Eat/Watch That? (1 Corinthians 8-9)
- Twisted Priorities (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Why Do Church; How To Conduct Yourself In Church (1 Corinthians 5:9-13; 14)